Warren Missionaries Willis Family
Dignity, Hope, & Empowerment for Refugees
Demonstrating the love of Christ through Humanitarian & Spiritual Aid.
- Church Planting,
- Discipleship/Theological Education
- New to the Humanitarian Aid world,
- 4M Refugees currently in Uganda, many of them from Unreached People Groups and most now have the time and interest to hear the gospel. Openness to partnership with other organizations
- Financial shortfall for projects over $10,000,
- Difficulty converting networked churches into financial supporters
Objective: Provide a robust response to the refugee crisis in the name of Jesus Christ and for His glory.
Goal 1: Spiritual Aid
Action Plan 1: Provide Theological education for Church Leaders in Refugee camps, empowering them to lead out in the ministry within the camps.
Action Plan 2: Provide Doctrinal training to churches to give them a solid foundation and the ability to protect themselves from false doctrine.
Action Plan 3: Provide Spiritual support for all Humanitarian Activities in order to have the largest impact.
Goal 2: Humanitarian Aid
Action Plan 1: Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH) Projects: Well repair teams, drilling water wells, mechanizing deep wells for production, building latrines,
Action Plan 2: Shelter Projects: Building Houses for vulnerable population
Action Plan 3: Livelihood Projects: Soap Project, Well Repair Teams
Goal 3: Borderlands Co-op
Action Plan 1: Develop Co-op with other Christian Refugee Agencies and Missions in order to share resources and information.
Action Plan 2: Implement joint projects in the Refugee Settlements